- Integrated production line: HH delivers F series triplex single acting piston mud pump from 500HP up to 2200 HP with time-tested high performance.
- Reliable, compact, well-balanced design: designed for the most severe conditions.
- Power end with fine craftsmanship: High-strength, precisely machined frame; forged, heat-treated crankshaft; hardened surface on drive gears and longer lifetime.
- Fluid end & consumables: interchangeable with multiple OEM.
- Diversified drive options: Through belt, chain or gearbox, pumps could be operated by multiple brand AC/DC motor, diesel engine, or simply couple the pinion shaft with one of our premium DirectDrive motors.
- Upgrade a 1300HP or 1600HP mud pump to achieve higher discharge pressure (7500 psi) simply by changing to an "L" type fluid end, site service optional (extra charge).
- Western brand bearing set, relief valve, pulsation dampener, liner spray pump, pre-charge pump optional.
- Suitable for multiple brand piston & valve quick change tools, liner retention systems.
- Standard qualification and certification satisfies customer demand.