Direct Drive MP
- A simpler, economical option. Employing a direct drive mud pump in lieu of traditional mechanical drives
- Eliminates the need for transmission parts, which helps to save cost in pump unitization.
- Maintenance free. With our reliable direct drive motors, no maintenance is needed for belts, chains, gearing, right-angle drives, and more.
- Extended power end durability. With the reduction in peak load of bearing, pinion shaft and bull gear, power end of direct drive pumps will last substantially long, especially in the most extreme drilling conditions.
- Smooth transmission, less vibration, more safety With increasing HSE regulations, direct drive pump units
- Environmentally friendly